Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rant of the Day

I sell drugs for a living (legal ones, police officer readers.) I spend a LOT of time in hospital parking lots. This particular hospital in Plano has very few parking spots available unless you want to take a 2 mile hike to reach your destination. I'm refuse to walk even 0.2 miles in 4 inch heels if I can avoid it. I digress.

Because I live in north Texas, weather can be, shall we say, kind of a bitch. Today, we had what I will refer to as the Great Monsoon of 2011. It was kind of warm when I walked in to have lunch. When I left an hour later, downpour and a 20 degree drop. Point being - Physicians and staff alike don't respond well when I look like a drowned rat at work, so I was driving around in circles like an idiot for about 10 minutes until I noticed her in her blue Corolla with her lights on. Is she backing out of her coveted spot? Is she staying? WTF? Make up your mind lady!! And then I noticed it. A HANDICAP TAG.

Lady. Seriously. You have a handicap tag. There are FIVE handicap spots available. USE THEM. After my pelvis-shattering accident I used the crap out of my handicap tag. Take advantage of that shiz while you can and let us non-handicap people use the non-handicap spots!

GOOD DAY.

SM

1 comments:

Haley Flores said...

Still can't believe you shattered your pelvis. SHEESH!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Wits McGee Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger