Thursday, December 1, 2011

The highlight of my day (so far)

Yesterday, I risked my life by venturing to the most ghetto Target in the entire country (CityPlace) to make two very specific purchases: Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee for my Keurig and Target brand PEPPERMINT whipped cream in a can (DELISH). Together, this combination makes me the most impressive at-home barista this side of the Mississippi. All of this being said, the obvious question is: how am I still single?



If this were a football Saturday/Sunday, I would add a nice little pour of Rumplemintz to get the party started, however, I must go to my fab job and make all that green.

Trust me, people. Would I steer you wrong?


SM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wits McGee Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger