Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daily Rant

Let me preface by saying I'm SO GLAD the blog is back. Forgive me in advance - I've been typing in shouty caps lately and I'm not sure why. Perhaps the holidays make me extra aggressive? Oh well. Get over it. I get excited about ridiculousness and maybe you should too. And here we go...

I can NOT escape Maroon 5 or David Guetta these days and it irritates the crap out of me. Are these two artists the only ones singing anything these days? It's like Maroon 5 is "featured" in every song ever. Adam Levine - we get it. You're hot in a bad boy sort of way, you get tats to give you street cred, and you date a super smoking hot Victoria's Secret supermodel. High Five. But reminder : you're in that lame ass band Maroon 5. Sorry I'm not sorry, T. I know you love them. The only redeeming quality of Maroon 5 is that their guitar player is from Nebraska.  Also, Rihanna, I'M OVER YOU. If I have to hear that "we found love" (barf. a completely different story in itself.) song again I'm going to drive to the nearest cliff and Thelma and Louise my ass right off. This might be difficult, however, because I live in Dallas and cliffs are pret-ty non-existent around these parts.

IS IT JUST ME OR DOES JUSTIN BIEBER LOOK LIKE A LESBIAN?

heyyyy ladies...

SM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wits McGee Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger