Friday, December 30, 2011

Miller : Wonder Dog

You will NEVER believe what just happened. I'm still rather amazed. 

Someone get this dog a movie deal.

This morning, I woke up and took Miller on our daily morning walk around the neighborhood, as per usual.  I've been cleaning and doing Christmas clean-up around the house, so I wasn't paying too much attention to Miller consuming 2394847235 gallons of water. I noticed he had been pacing a little, but attributed it to the fact that I told him we were going to the park to hang with his chocolate lab beard, Lucy. (remember.. Miller is a gay dog.) His pacing was getting a little more furious, so I opened my 3rd floor balcony door so that he could calm himself by looking out over the pool fountains.

After I opened the door, I walked off to the kitchen, but turned around at the last minute to check on him. To my shock and awe, Miller was peeing OFF THE BALCONY.

Let me explain.

He pees like a girl, so its kind of a squat. He smashed himself up against the balcony railing, so not to get pee on my carpet, and went to town.

I have the most brilliant dog EVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wits McGee Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger