Tuesday, January 3, 2012

:(



I attended a pre-party for the Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights  concert on New Years Eve at a girlfriend's house. Because I was practicing walking around my apartment in my fabulous new 5-inch champagne-colored glittery stilettos, I was a little late to the soiree and decided to play catch up. While perusing through their liquor cabinet, (aka the freezer) I came across a delicious-looking bottle of double dark chocolate vodka. YES PLEASE. She tells me, "that was a present from Steve," our friend who currently lives in New York City. In his honor, I took a few dozen pulls from this beautiful bottle. Girlfriend snapped a photo. I sent it to Steve-O with the caption, "Look familiar?"

His response? "You look like Wednesday Addams."

New Years Resolutions : Get a tan. Lighten my hair. Get new friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Wits McGee Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger